In the End of the Day / No Final do Dia

...

Português:

... Eu sempre vou neste lugar para esperar pelo meu ônibus. Hah, esse é o bolsão das vans e dos ônibus fretados da minha faculdade. Todo final de dia de semana eu tenho de ir lá, porque trabalho como estagiária na minha faculdade. Então esse desenho é como eu tenho essa área gravada na minha memória. Não é uma representação 100% fiel à realidade, mas achei que seria mais interessante fazer um desenho interpretativo do que eu me lembro, do que de fato fazer um desenho limitado à realidade.
Também fiz ele bastante rabiscado porque... lógico, né! Por que não faria?!

A propósito, esse desenho tem um passo a passo! Se quiser vê-lo, é só acessar: Este link aqui!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

... I always go to this place to wait for my bus to arrive. Hah, this is my college's chartered transportation parking lot. I always go there in the end of every week day, because I work as an intern in my college.
So this drawing is how I have it pictured in my mind. It's not 100% exactly how it is in real life, but that's how I remembered and thought it would be nice to make a drawing closer to what were my interpretations of that memory instead of trying to make something completely realistic.
Also had to make it extra sketchy because... of course! Why wouldn't I?!

By the way, this drawing has a step by step! If you'd like to see it, just click: On this link here!





Comentários